Monday, May 12, 2008

Pengsan 10 saat...Tisya got her flowers...

Tisya with the bouquet
Tisya was happy today. At last she got the flowers that she wanted so much to give me. Her father bought for her. She was very happy when she gave it to me. And she said that ayah had bought it for me. I was touched by her happiness.

My lovely princess

But the most touching moment was when she read to me what she had written on the card. She was a special gift from Allah to me. Everyday I prayed to Allah to bless her in what ever she do. Protect her from everything bad and let her always be in His bless and barakah for the rest of her life.


The card - her handwriting.

Here's what she wrote:

"To ibu. ibu you so lovely and beutiful. you so kind and helpful, ayah is't angry. he just know that you so beautiful that's why he looks mad. This is the way that i love you. To ibu from tisya and Ayah."

I'm touched...

3 comments:

Hazelsyd said...

Wa,
Terharu nyer aku baca wa..aku baca entry ko smlm.. aku lak tersedih.. so.. dalam nak komen. terus lupa especially dalam kesibukan perabihkan assignment..

Hm.. pengsan sungguh la eks 10 saat hahahaha.. takpelah wa...alhamdulillah ko dapat anak spt tisya tu.. obviously dia adalah rahmat Tuhan... dan aku penah cakap dulu kan.. yg it reflect camana parents didik jugak kan..

And ko yg aku kenal dah berbelas tahun ni kan.. aku tau ko seorang insan yg baik.. juga seorang muslimah yg baik...mmg ada hikmahNya atas apa2 pon yg datang pada ko.. and akan ada jugak balasan baik utk ko nanti wa.. aku percaya...

cekputeh said...

Thanks Ja....terharu aku

InsyaAllah..

anom said...

wa... muka tisya sebijik cam muka zaidi. anak bapak ni :)